This is our education and research section. We have put together some unique thoughts and information on various financial categories. feel free to read through the topics.
- You can learn more about articles that we’ve written under Blog Articles
- Get the scoop on 401(k) plans from a fee-based planning perspective on the Advisory 401(k) page
- WHA Principal Chris Grande has been working a long time on a simple book relating Aesop’s fables to smart money choices. Learn more about that on the Aesop on Finance Page
- Curious about downsizing your home? Go to our Downsizing page for more information on that.
- Occasionally WHA team members will publish or share important information via publications. Find those on our Publications Page.
- Firm Principal Chris Grande pens a quarterly newsletter for clients. They are available here but you must request a password from us to get access. Call us at 888.278.9433 to get the password.
- Finally, we have lots of educational pages on financial topics that are critical to personal financial planning. Topics such as asset allocation, retirement investing, planning for health care, Social Security, and general Investing are all available for free on our site. Enjoy and let us know if you have any comments on that.