Hi my name is Chris Grande. We help busy people develop a comprehensive, dynamic & intergenerational lifetime financial strategy and keep them organized and accountable to their plan. Our value promise:
- Align your financial choices with your most important goals and most deeply held values;
- Get your entire financial house in order, and keep it that way, forever;
- Foster a “10” level of confidence that you will achieve your goals;
- Be your advocate for your wishes whether or not you can advocate for yourself;
- Maintain Absolute Confidentiality.
In a nutshell, our team worries about your money, so you don’t have to. With a goal of keeping you informed, but not overwhelmed. So that you can spend less time worrying, and more time actualizing your personal values and most important goals. By doing so, I believe this will help you to fulfill your life’s higher purpose.
Work with Chris Grande
Is this the kind of relationship you’d like to have with your financial advisory team? If so, let’s talk.
Click HERE to get Started Planning With Chris
A native of Somerville, MA, Chris opened the Belmont office in 2015 after many years in Medford. Chris earned his Masters Degree from Boston University and his BA from Tufts. Furthermore, he holds the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Certification. Chris is married with 2 kids and splits his time between Boston and Honolulu, HI.